If you want to lose weight and get into shape faster, then a fat-burning supplement can be an option. Not just any supplement; we’re talking about one that actually helps burn fat.
So, which one to pick? Since the market is loaded with a large array of choices.
Nugenix thermo is a popular fat-burning supplement claiming to burn fat by activating thermogenesis and increasing the metabolic rate. Does it actually work?
Go through this Nugenix thermo review to find out!
Dear Reader Nugenix thermo Doesn't Works for everyone and its long time process Our Suggestion You Should Try World Best Weight Loss Product List
How Does Nugenix Thermo Work?
Adaptive health (manufacturer) claims that Nugenix Thermo is a thermogenic supplement that can promote thermogenesis. In the thermogenic process, the body’s core temperature increases, resulting in fat burning.
Plus, it’s marketed as an extreme metabolic booster as well. According to the manufacturer, Nugenix has some ingredients that can significantly increase metabolism.
Therefore, the food we consume will be converted to energy very fast, and the body will store very little fat.
This fat-burning supplement is very high in caffeine. So, if you’re a stimulant-sensitive person, make sure you avoid any supplement that comes with stimulants. And avoid this supplement if you’re allergic to caffeine.
The high caffeine level in Nugenix gives a significant energy boost which is why it’s a favorite supplement of many bodybuilders. Plus, caffeine also contributes to weight loss by suppressing the appetite.
Nugenix thermo comes with a dozen ingredients, and apart from weight loss, they offer several other health benefits as well.
What Health Benefits Does Nugenix Thermo Serves?
Adaptive health claims Nugenix Thermo fat-burning supplement offers many health benefits that we’re about to go through.
- The combination of catechin and caffeine regulates the body hormone to promote thermogenesis which burns fat
- Nurgenix contains a very heavy amount of caffeine that gives a significant energy boost
- High caffeine level suppresses the appetite and gives the feeling of fullness which lowers the calories intake
- It can increase metabolic rate, enabling the body to convert foods into energy quickly.
- Increased metabolic rate prevents the body from storing a high amount of fats
- Many ingredients in this supplement are an excellent source of antioxidants that can prevent chronic diseases
- The vitamin C content in this supplement can lower blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and inflammation.
- Some other ingredients can increase the energy level and help get rid of fatigue
What Are the Side Effects?
The ingredients this nugenix supplement comes with have some side effects too. Have a look −
- This supplement is heavy on caffeine which can mess with the sleep
- Caffeine might cause an allergic reaction in some people
- Stimulants can cause anxiety and jitteriness
- Cayenne extract in nugenix might cause heartburn and stomach discomfort
- Some people might notice increased heart rate due to the Forskolin
- L-carnitine can increase blood pressure
What Ingredients Does Nugenix Thermo Contain?
Nugenix thermo supplement comes with over a dozen ingredients that are beneficial to health. Below we’ve mentioned the most vital ones, check them out.
Green Tea Extract
We all know about green tea, it’s one of the most taken teas in the world. Plus, it offers some great health benefits too. Green tea extracts are no different, and they are an incredible source of antioxidants.
It’s rich in catechins, and it also contains an amount of caffeine. This combination of catechin and caffeine can aid in burning calories. That’s exactly why green tea extracts are a key weight-loss ingredient in most fat-burning supplements.
We’ll know what thermogenesis is, caffeine and catechins regulate the body’s hormones in order to activate thermogenesis, and as a result, the body burns more calories.
According to an old study, 14 people who took a mixture of EGCG and caffeine from green tea extracts along with guarana extract 3 times a day noticed a decent number of calories burned.
Several other studies show that green tea extracts don’t work great in increasing energy expenditure.
It’s also said that green tea extracts can improve glucose metabolism and fat. And they also help suppress the appetite, but there isn’t any evidence backing up this statement.
Moreover, taking an excessive amount of green tea can be harmful too, it can damage the liver.
Apart from weight loss, here are some other health benefits that green tea extracts offer −
- Studies show that green tea extracts are healthy for overall brain health. Plus, it shields the brain from diseases as well
- It can lower blood pressure while improving the fat level in the blood
- As mentioned before, it’s high in antioxidants which can give protection from oxidative stress
- Green tea extract can decrease inflammation and oxidative stress, which is good for liver health. But excess intake can damage the liver
- Antioxidants in this ingredient can keep the blood cells healthy and might prevent cancer
It’s also known as vitamin B3 and what it does is, converts the food we eat into energy. But there is no study that shows niacin has any direct links to weight loss.
When you consume a good amount of niacin on a daily basis, that’ll increase energy, which can lead to calorie burn.
Even though niacin has a very low contribution to weight loss, they provide some other benefits which can be beneficial, which are −
- Niacin can lower the risk of melanoma
- It plays a major role in keeping the skin healthy
- Research shows that niacin is helpful for people dealing with chronic kidney disease
We all know how important this vitamin is for our overall health, this vitamin alone offers dozens of health benefits. But how effective is vitamin C for weight loss?
A study has shown that people who have a good amount of vitamin C burn 30% more fat while exercising than those who are low on vitamin C.
Several other studies indicate that a high amount of Vitamin C allows the body to store a very low amount of fat and burn more while exercising.
Another statement made by a few physicians is vitamin C enables the body to absorb iron better.
An adequate level of this vitamin will make sure a good amount of iron is being absorbed by the blood, proper iron in blood enables it to carry more oxygen to the muscles.
And when muscles get proper oxygen, they function better and more efficiently, which burns fat.
Consuming vitamin C isn’t only good for weight loss, it’s a great nutrient for overall health. Here are a bunch of other health benefits of vitamin C −
- Vitamin C is an incredible source of antioxidants that can lower the risk of developing chronic diseases
- It can lower blood pressure effectively for both adults and young ones.
- Studies show that vitamins can lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which improves overall cardiovascular health.
- This vitamin might be useful in reducing the uric acid level
- It’s a great nutrient for increasing iron absorption in the body
- Vitamin C enables the white blood cells to function better, which can improve the immune system
It’s one of the vital ingredients in this supplement because it’s an appetite suppressor.
Most people can’t achieve their weight loss goal due to excess appetite and hunger, and several studies show that chromium can reduce appetite and hunger.
According to a test conducted on a bunch of binge eaters, taking 1 mg of chromium every day can reduce food cravings and hunger.
Another study shows that chromium can also reduce depression symptoms.
Some other studies on chromium also show that it can contribute to increased lean body mass and can also reduce body fat.
Check out some other health benefits that this ingredient offers −
- Studies show that taking 200 micrograms of chromium every day can reduce blood sugar and insulin
- It can improve the body’s response to insulin
Caffeine is taken through a lab process to form anhydrous caffeine. As we all know, it’s a stimulant that activates thermogenesis and increases the metabolic rate.
Thermogenesis increases the body temperature to burn fat. And when the metabolic rate increases, that doesn’t allow the body to store fat, it converts food into energy.
Not only that, anhydrous caffeine can suppress the appetite as well. But before you take caffeine, make sure you’re not allergic to it.
Plus, ensure you don’t overconsume it, otherwise, there will be consequences.
Does anhydrous caffeine have any other health benefits? Sure, it has.
- Anhydrous caffeine can improve focus and reduce fatigue
- It can boost energy for a certain period of time
- Antioxidants found in anhydrous caffeine keep the cells protected
- Studies show it’s good for cardiovascular health
It’s the cayenne pepper extract that contains thermogenic chemicals. Capsimax comes with an ingredient called capsaicin and is a great source of nutrients like vitamins A, B6, C, and K. A study conducted in 2014 showed people who took capsaicin before every meal noticed fullness and less hunger. 
According to another test conducted in 2003, taking capsaicin can increase the metabolic rate immediately.
So, researchers say capsimax comes with properties that activate thermogenesis, increase the metabolic rate, and burn calories.
What Are Some Other Health Benefits of Capsimax?
- It’s an incredible storehouse of antioxidants that helps prevent chronic diseases
- Studies showed capsimax has anti-inflammatory properties, which can prevent heart disease
- It can boost the production of good bacteria in the gut, which improves overall digestive health
- There is some evidence showing capsimax can help get rid of congestion
Coleus Forskohlii Extract
Forskohlii is a mint plant that’s been widely used as medicine for decades.
Coleus Forskohlii extract comes with properties that help one lose weight faster, and there is several evidence for that.
30 overweight people who participated in a clinical trial were given Coleus Forskohlii extract for a certain time, and they noticed a reduction in their body weight.
Moreover, their HDL cholesterol level also went up by a good percentage. Some researchers also say that this extract can suppress the appetite and develop the feeling of fullness.
Apart from these, here are some other health benefits of Coleus Forskohlii extract −
- 2 clinical trials on 150 glaucoma patients showed improvement upon giving Coleus Forskohlii extract on a daily basis
- Some researchers say this extract can be helpful for asthma
- It relaxes the muscle and can improve the blood flow
Green Coffee Extract
If you’re wondering what green coffee is, it’s the unroasted version of the coffee bean we use. Green coffee extracts contain high levels of chlorogenic acid that serve numerous health benefits.
Dr. Oz, who is an American celebrity physician, states that green coffee works like magic in burning fat. And it’s now seen almost in every weight loss supplement.
Several small studies showed that green coffee extract affects body weight, people who consumed it regularly noticed weight loss.
Nevertheless, many researchers say there needs to be concrete evidence for that, and more in-depth studies need to be conducted. Apart from weight loss, green coffee extract can help prevent chronic diseases as well.
Coffee Fruit Extract
This fruit comes from the coffee plant and is known as coffee berry or cherry. The research on coffee fruit extract’s effect on weight loss is limited.
But still, a few small studies indicate that it can burn fat.
A test-tube test was conducted on this extract where researchers saw that it has some properties which increase fat breakdown and it also lowers fat production.
Not only that, coffee fruit extracts can improve brain function as well.
Who Shouldn’t Consume Nugenix Thermo?
- Pregnant and lactating women should avoid any kind of fat-burning supplement.
- People who’re sensitive to stimulants should avoid nugenix thermo as it contains a few stimulants.
- The capsules are made of gelatin, therefore, it’s not for vegetarians.
- If you’ve any kind of medical condition, consult with your doctor before consuming nugenix thermo
- Anyone under 18 can’t use this supplement
Adaptive health recommends taking two capsules every day. It can be taken before or after a meal, and that won’t mess with its effectiveness.
An Alternative Pick
When you want to accelerate the fat-burning process, is Nugenix thermo the only card in your hand? Absolutely not!
Check out Product PhenQ, another top-rated fat-burning supplement with a bunch of natural ingredients.
Not only will it burn fat, but the ingredients also offer several other health benefits, such as reduction of blood pressure, bad cholesterol, fat buildup in arteries, etc.
If you combine Product PhenQ with a good diet plan and regular exercise, you’ll be swiftly getting into good shape.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do thermogenic fat burners work?
Yes, they do! But the result isn’t as significant as the supplement manufacturers say.
Can I take a testosterone booster with a fat burner?
Yes, you can. Combining a good fat burner with a good testosterone-boosting supplement will enable you to burn more fat.
Does Nugenix build muscle?
Nugenix comes with a few ingredients that can help build lean muscle if coupled with a good diet and exercise.
Wrapping up this Nugenix thermo review with a few last words. All of the fat-burning supplements come with some ingredients which have some side effects.
Therefore, if you’ve any kind of medical condition or are taking any medicines, make sure to contact your doctor before even thinking about taking these supplements.
Garcia-Diaz, D. F., Lopez-Legarrea, P., Quintero, P., & Martinez, J. A. (2014). Vitamin C in the treatment and/or prevention of obesity. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 60(6), 367–379. https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.60.367
Onakpoya, I., Terry, R., & Ernst, E. (2011). The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 2011, 1–6. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/382852
Jurgens, T. M., Whelan, A. M., Killian, L., Doucette, S., Kirk, S., & Foy, E. (2012). Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 12(12), CD008650. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2
Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K. B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., … Asemi, Z. (2019). The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 59(16), 2688–2696. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.150799
About Jordan kally, MA, CSCS