Low testosterone in men can result in gonad deficiency, which can eventually promote a very low sex drive. Yes, you’ve seen it right.
Testosterone plays a vital role in developing reproductive tissues, bone mass, sperm count, muscle strength, etc., within a man.
In general, a man will have a high testosterone level till the early adult phase. As people age, their testosterone levels will drop.
An unhealthy diet and aging are known to be the prime cause. As we mentioned, diet, let’s talk about a supplement that can alleviate your testosterone.
This T Drive review will help you understand the importance of a healthy supplement and how they ameliorate male vitality.
In this article, we will talk about the good and bad sides of T Drive and whether you should get it or not.
What Is Testosterone?
This is an androgen, or you may call it the male sex hormone. This hormone develops in the male body right after birth.
It helps to improve the sexual features within a man as they grow up. Testosterone is known to boost sperm count and red blood cells.
It also helps to regulate libido, bone mass, and muscle mass.
As men age, the level drops, and you can’t expect to be having a high level of testosterone when you are at a certain age. This is where additional supplement intake can fill up the gap.
Is Supplement Necessary? Should You Use It?
Testosterone deficiency can result in various health problems; the hormonal dearth will mostly downgrade a man’s libido and might induce osteoporosis.
As you grow old, the hormonal level will not be at its peak; the downfall will affect your way of living and can push you toward the edge of frustration.
Testosterone boosters are known to aid those who are suffering from a hormonal deficiency. Using boosters can help an individual spark up physical liveliness.
That being said, researchers are yet to solidify the fact that it is the best and safest way to work the testosterone level.
According to research, some people suffer abnormalities such as chest pain, increased urination, and liver issues.
Before using any products to enhance your testosterone, talk to a doctor and find the underlying cause. Let them give you proper instructions.
T Drive Review − What You Need to Know Before Buying
‘Inno Sups’ have developed a clinically tested and potent formula known as T Drive.
The main function of the capsule supplement is to uplift testosterone levels and enhance male performance. T Drive can work wonders if you ever think of regaining your stamina and strength.
This product is stacked with vital minerals that can improve cardiovascular health, increase free testosterone levels, better your immunity, promote lean muscle mass, and not to mention it amplify your sex drive. It’s time to get rid of the lethargy.
If you are wondering what makes this product so potent, then check out some of the key ingredients that are present in this supplement −
- Vitamin D
- Coleus forskohlii
- Boron citrate
- Fenugreek seeds
Now you might be wondering how all these things work together. Let us tell you that every mineral in this product has its beneficial aspects.
For example, Zinc, is known to boost free testosterone levels in humans. According to research, a 30mg intake daily can improve testosterone levels in men.
With T Drive, you can get 15 mg of zinc per serving.
Vitamin D is known to aid cellular functions in the human body. Not to mention it does strengthen the bones. Moreover, Vitamin D can also increase the free TT.
As per tests, supplements that contained Vitamin D (3332 IU) did improve the TT levels when consumed for 1 year.
Then there is Astwangandha, which is known to release adaptogens, which provide mental and physical relaxation.
Magnesium deficiency is known to be one of the causes of cardiometabolic issues. Magnesium in the T Drive simply helps you retain a healthy cardiovascular state.
Fenugreek seeds, Epimedium is there to enhance your sexual performance and can counter ED naturally.
- Promotes T levels naturally
- Fine-tunes body composition
- Enhances potency and performance
- Lowers harmful body fat
- Promotes lean muscle buildup
- Maintains blood sugar level
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Gives you strong, healthy bones
- Keeps you energetic and tackles tiredness
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Keeps digestive system, nervous system, and skin healthy
- Value for the money product
- Shows results in a few weeks
- Excessive/improper doses can lead to nausea
According to the directions provided by Innosups experts, you should take 3 tablets every day. You can either have it before a meal or after a meal.
Note: The dosage can vary from person to person depending on the type of deficiency they have. It’s best to talk to a healthcare professional and let them determine the number of capsules.
What Types of Ingredients Boost Testosterone Levels?
As you may know that testosterone is a natural hormone within the male body, and its natural production can be curbed due to various causes, such as aging, an unhealthy diet, and others.
Some ingredients can partake in raising the level again. Let’s have a look.
- Ashwagandha − This is a herbal extract that is used to make herbal medicines. It is considered a mood booster as it can counter stress and depression.
- Boron Citrate −This ingredient is better known for building and strengthening bones. It also helps to cure osteoarthritis.
- Fenugreek − It is a plant extract that is known to cure skin and digestive problems. Fenugreek contains Furostanolic Saponins that can increase testosterone.
- DHEA − It is a supplement that is known to enhance sex drive in humans and promote muscle buildup.
- Niacin − Also known as Niacinamide, is vitamin B3 that can relieve various skin conditions.
- Vitamin D − When you lack vitamin D, the bones can become fragile. This vitamin can also partake in improving sperm count and treating ED.
- Zinc and Magnesium − These two ingredients are known for their TT-boosting property. Many athletes take zinc or magnesium supplements to keep them healthy.
What Are the Symptoms of a Low Testosterone Level?
As the testosterone level drops below normal, it will start taking a toll on your body and mind. You might not feel active during intercourse or even in your regular life.
Here are some of the common symptoms that can point out that you have low testosterone −
- Reduced stamina and strength in muscle
- Suffering from osteoporosis (bone fragility)
- Lack of sexual interest and lowered sex drive
- Gaining body fat in the abdomen area
- Chest pain due to cardiovascular problems
- Lack of concentration, mood swings, depression
- Frequent exhaustion
- Low sperm count
- Hair Loss, such as balding
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of using testosterone boosters?
Yes, there are some side effects that you may notice when using T-booster pills, such as frequent urination, chest pain, blurry vision, Edema, etc.
Is t drive a good supplement? how long does it take to function?
Yes, T Drive is a decent supplement that can give you the much-needed T boost. It has essential nutrients that help to enhance male performance. It might take a few days to start showing positive changes, and some might get benefits within a week or two. Generally, the good sides can be explored after 2 to 3 months.
Can I stop and then start using the supplements again?
Stopping the dose within days or weeks will not help you. It’s better to continue for 3 months at least. Then you can take a break for 1 month and let the body balance things out before continuing again.
Is T Drive Safe?
Yes, it is! The manufacturer made sure that there are no harmful ingredients to cause any discomfort. That being said, T boosters can work differently depending on your physical health. Seek immediate doctor’s help if you encounter any side effects.
We have had the opportunity to try out a wide range of Testosterone supplements and had a fair share of satisfactory and dissatisfactory results. For those seeking a genuine T booster, then we have to highlight the T Drive.
Have you read the whole T Drive review yet? If not, you better scroll up. This is a supplement that has natural ingredients and has been processed with utmost care. Upon testing, we did find improvements.
The lackluster feeling within the body and mind was gone for good. The energy and performance peaked too. As it is a supplement, there could be minor side effects. No matter what, you must start using this item under the guidance of a professional physician.
1. Amer Abdulrahman Almaiman, Department of Applied Medical Sciences, Community College of Unaizah, Qassim University, 2018 Mar-Apr; 12(2): 86–90. Effect of testosterone boosters on body functions: Case report. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5870326/
2. Mary Ellen Ellis, Updated March 6.2017, medically reviewed by Alana Biggers, M.D., MPH, March 9, 2016. Connecting Testosterone and Zinc, Research and Studies, Zinc Deficiency, Symptoms Of Low Testosterone. Retrieved from: https://www.healthline.com/health/testosterone-and-zinc
3. Onder Canguven, Raidh A. Talib,Walid El Ansari,Dany-Jan Yassin &Abdullah Al Naimi. Pages 9-16. Vitamin D treatment improves levels of sexual hormones, metabolic parameters and erectile function in middle-aged vitamin D deficient men. Published online: 11 Jan 2017. Retrieved from: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13685538.2016.1271783
4. Adrian L. Lopresti,Peter D. Drummond and Stephen J. Smith, School of Psychology and Exercise Science, Murdoch University. Published 2019 Mar 10. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha in Aging, Overweight Males. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/
5. Nuria Rosique-Esteban, Marta Guasch-Ferré, Pablo Hernández-Alonso and Jordi Salas-Salvadó. Published online 2018 Feb 1. doi: 10.3390/nu10020168. Dietary Magnesium and Cardiovascular Disease: A Review with Emphasis in Epidemiological Studies.Taken from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852744/
6. Male hypogonadism. Symptoms and Causes by Mayo Clinic Staff. September 29th, 2021. Retrieved from: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/male-hypogonadism/symptoms-causes/syc-20354881
7. John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP. What Are the Side Effects of Taking Testosterone Pills. Available at: https://www.emedicinehealth.com/side_effects_of_taking_testosterone_pills/article_em.htm