Asteracantha Longifolia is a herb that produces a good source of ayurvedic drugs. It is not very common or readily available around the world. But it is quite popular for treating blood and many other complications.
Now, that raises the question, what are the Asteracantha Longifolia uses, benefits, side effects?
Asteracantha Longifolia’s making procedure is quite easy. You just add water and honey to the powder of it. And you take it after your meal. Besides, there are many benefits that you can acquire from this.
For example, blood, liver, and many other complications can easily be treated. And the drawbacks of this are almost negligible.
So, want to know more about this astounding remedy? Binge on till the very end of the blog.
What Are the Asteracantha Longifolia Uses & Dosage?
So, here in this section, we’ll let you know all the ins and outs of the Asteracantha Longifolia uses and appropriate dosage recommendation. Therefore, don’t skip any of the following to know it all.
Uses of Asteracantha Longifolia
The uses of this herb are not limited to one or two. First of all, it is mainly used to treat and balance the blood flow. As a result, it helps to keep the blood pressure in a good balance.
Moreover, this is good for treating sexual issues of men. For example, a man with pre ejaculations and other sexual complications like this can have Asteracantha Longifolia.
Besides that, this also helps with digestion and other things like food pipe clearance.
Dosage of Asteracantha Longifolia
There is not a fixed dosage for taking Asteracantha Longifolia, actually. That means you need to consult a medication firm to know its proper dosage.
This is because it can vary from person to person of different ages and health conditions. However, some general users think taking this remedy once every 2 days would be enough. And you can either take it after lunch or dinner.
How to Take Asteracantha Longifolia?
First, you need to take out the seeds of Asteracantha Longifolia. Now, turn these seeds into powder. Then you mix the powder with water.
Keep on stirring it until it is a good mixture. After mixing, add honey to it. If you want, you may consider milk too.
Once everything is mixed properly, the paste is ready to consume.
Asteracantha Longifolia Benefits
Here, we have shortlisted the health benefits you can get from taking Asteracantha Longifolia.
- It helps you to have a good balance of your cardiovascular health. In brief, you can get the benefit of well-balanced blood pressure.
- It is highly effective in clearing up the toxins in your blood through excretion.
- This can sometimes help to regenerate blood. However, that may not be significant in level and may not be the same for everyone though. But it still is on the list of benefits.
- People with premature ejaculation and sexual complications can surely consume it. You can just use this to have an improved condition of your sexual issues. Moreover, Asteracantha Longifolia can help to overcome male infertility.
- It is an excellent treatment for glucose metabolism. That means if you are having digestion issues, get this right away! This can help you out with a balanced metabolism.
- The herb also helps to eliminate the sugar in your blood and keep you away from sudden diabetes. Thus, your level of sugar in the blood stays balanced.
- Moreover, in Asteracantha Longifolia, there are alkaloids that act as a treating component to our liver. This also works to demolish the new harmful cells that reside in our liver.
- Some significant studies have shown results about this on sexual orientation. Basically, this could increase the weight of the male sexual organs (only a bit, though). As a result, testosterone production may increase to some extent too.
- The seed of Asteracantha Longifolia can reduce the foci development of hepatic tumors. This can eliminate the effect of this issue by up to 51%. And due to this, this herb can be a good treatment for cancer prevention.
Asteracantha Longifolia Side Effects
Although we get many benefits from Asteracantha Longifolia, there are some drawbacks too. Take a look at the side effects:
- Asteracantha Longifolia can be problematic for pregnant women and can also have adverse effects on the baby.
- Just like pregnancy, a breastfeeding woman may also have to avoid Asteracantha Longifolia because the baby would get this effect while being fed. And a baby is way too young to take such a remedy.
- According to some people, Asteracantha Longifolia may sometimes lead to constipation. However, this is insignificant feedback that may happen due to overdosage.
You know Asteracantha Longifolia has a bare minimum of cons to take. So, don’t forget to consult your doctor before consuming it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Can I get Asteracantha Longifolia readily at stores?
No, you would not readily get Asteracantha Longifolia at the stores because these are not common herbs. However, these are more available in the southeastern part of Asia.
2.How expensive is Asteracantha Longifolia?
It is a bit expensive compared to any other useful herbs. To buy about 100 grams of Asteracantha Longifolia, you would need to spend around $5. However, the price may vary depending on the region.
3.How often do I take Asteracantha Longifolia?
Well, this actually depends on the prescription of a professional. If you plan to take this once in a while, that is fine. Otherwise, a doctor’s recommendation is highly suggested.
Now you have a clear idea about Asteracantha Longifolia’s uses, benefits & side effects! We believe you have no more confusion regarding this.
However, one thing to keep in mind! Never overdo or overtake this remedy. It’s obvious, and you may think it would have health benefits to take these more. But that would actually have adverse effects.
Kshirsagar, A. D., Ingale, K. G., Vyawahare, N. S., & Thorve, V. S. (2010). Hygrophila spinosa: A comprehensive review. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 4(8), 167-171. https://doi.org/10.4103/0973-7847.70912
Chauhan, N. S., Sharma, V., Dixit, V. K., & Thakur, M. (2014). A Review on Plants Used for Improvement of Sexual Performance and Virility. BioMed Research International, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/868062
Shailajan S, Chandra N, Sane RT, Menon S. Effect of Asteracantha longifolia Nees. against CCl4 induced liver dysfunction in rat. Indian J Exp Biol. 2005 Jan;43(1):68-75. PMID: 15691068.
About Ryan Medison Phd