Improving Quality of Life for the Patient with Overactive Bladder: The Role of the Primary Health Care Team
On Demand Sessions:
*By clicking the webinar with credit link, you confirm that you have read the accreditation information on this page.
- Describe the role of patient education in OAB prevention and treatment
- Demonstrate effective counseling skills in order to facilitate conversation about OAB with appropriate patients
- Recognize the signs of OAB and formulate an appropriate differential diagnosis in order to provide evidence-based care
- Provide non-pharmacological and pharmacological treatments, emphasizing adherence
- Develop strategies for patient-centered care, including when to refer to a specialist
Continuing Medical Education Credits: ARHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. ARHP designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education Credits: ARHP is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16643, to provide nursing continuing education credits. This activity is approved for 0.25 contact hours.
This program is sponsored by the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
This program was made possible through independent educational grants from Astellas.
- Tomas L. Griebling, MD, MPH, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Stephen R. Kraus MD, FACS, (faculty), has the following affiliation to disclose: Consultant and speaker for Astellas, Consultant and teaching faculty for Allergan, and Consultant and teaching faculty for Medtronic
- Sima Michaels Dembo, (medical writer), has nothing to disclose.
- Anne Moore, DNP, WHNP, FAANP, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Mary H. Palmer PhD, RNC, FAAN, AGSF, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Doris Quintanilla (program manager) has nothing to disclose.