Diagnosis and Pharmacological Treatment of Overactive Bladder
Dates this webinar will be offered:
- Identify the early symptoms of OAB and discuss when to treat and when to refer to a specialist
- Describe the impact of OAB on other co-morbidities and quality of life
- List the signs of OAB and formulate an appropriate differential diagnosis in order to provide evidence-based care
- Review pharmacological treatment options for patients with OAB
- Explain to patients the importance of treatment
Continuing Medical Education Credits: ARHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. ARHP designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education Credits: ARHP is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16643, to provide nursing continuing education credits. This activity is approved for 0.25 contact hours.
This program is sponsored by the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals.
This program was made possible through independent educational grants from Astellas.
- Tomas L. Griebling, MD, MPH, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Stephen R. Kraus MD, FACS, (faculty), has the following affiliation to disclose:
- Consultant and speaker for Astellas
- Consultant and teaching faculty for Allergan
- Consultant and teaching faculty for Medtronic
- Sima Michaels Dembo, (medical writer), has nothing to disclose.
- Anne Moore, DNP, WHNP, FAANP, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Mary H. Palmer PhD, RNC, FAAN, AGSF, (planning committee), has nothing to disclose.
- Doris Quintanilla (program manager) has nothing to disclose.