The Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP) is pleased to jointly provide continuing education (CE) for national and state non-profit organizations whose mission compliments ARHP.
ARHP has jointly provided programs with:
- Wisconsin Alliance for Women's Health (WAWH)
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- The Arc
- Tennessee Department of Health, Division of Family Health and Wellness
Information for Planning and Implementing Jointly Provided Activities
Organizations interested in developing an accredited educational activity are invited to submit an application to ARHP's joint providership program. ARHP has developed guidelines and supplemental materials to support applicants in this process that are available upon request.
In order to be considered for accreditation under ARHP's joint providership program, a CE activity must:
- Be consistent with the definition, standards, and requirements of the ACCME and with ARHP's Continuing Professional Development Mission
- Include ARHP education staff as an integral part of the activity planning process
- Be free of bias or commercial interest
- Develop learning objectives based on demonstrated practice gaps
For more information on ARHP's joint providership program, please contact Emily Kane-Lee at (202) 466-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.