Accreditation | Agenda (final) | Awards | Confirmed Exhibitors/Supporters | Faculty | Planning Committee | Poster Abstracts | Presentations | Scholarship Recipients
At the conclusion of Reproductive Health 2013, participants should be able to:
- Apply newly acquired knowledge, attitudes, and skills when diagnosing and treating patients of all ages for reproductive and sexual health conditions
- Return to their clinical setting with readily implementable "points for practice"
- Translate and integrate evidence-based reproductive and sexual health research into their clinical setting
- Apply effective communication and counseling skills on reproductive and sexual health conditions and treatment options
- Integrate an awareness of current social, political, and legal issues affecting reproductive and sexual health care into clinical practice