Abstracts | Accreditation | Awards | Agenda (final) | Exhibitor Information | Faculty | Planning Committee | Presentations | Scholarship Recipients
Conference Ambassador Scholarship
Share the best outcomes of the Reproductive Health conference with students and reproductive health professionals who can’t attend this year. Tell us your plan to share what you learn at Reproductive Health 2012 to win a full scholarship to attend the conference.
The Conference Ambassador Scholarship provides funds for three students in clinical education programs or residents to attend ARHP’s annual Reproductive Health clinical conference in New Orleans from September 20-22, 2012. Members of ARHP’s Emeritus Board recognize that the students and residents who attend Reproductive Health and benefit from its critical outcomes represent a fraction of the students and residents currently enrolled in health professions training programs. These ARHP leaders have created this scholarship as a means to extend the valuable skills and knowledge gained by Reproductive Health attendees to a broad audience of students, residents, and reproductive health professionals.
The scholarship includes:
- conference registration fees
- cost of transportation to the meeting
- hotel accommodations for two nights
- a one-year membership to ARHP
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be a student or resident currently enrolled in a US health professions training program (medical, nursing, PA, midwifery, or pharmacy program)
- commit to advancing the outcomes and learnings from Reproductive Health 2012 to a broad network of future health care providers and/or reproductive health professionals
- agree to submit a one-page report to ARHP upon completion of your project
Application deadline: Has passed